A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Muse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Muse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Muse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muse graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Lester Muse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gene L. Muse practice?
- Dr. Gene Muse has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Muse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.