A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Musser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Musser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Musser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Musser graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Musser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Eugene Musser MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wayne E. Musser practice?
- Dr. Wayne Musser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Musser practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richland Center, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Richland Center Internists and Richland Center Cardiologists.