A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Musser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Musser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musser
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Musser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Musser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Musser graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Musser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne E Musser MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wayne E. Musser practice?
- Dr. Wayne Musser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Musser practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Richland Center, WI and Portage, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.