A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Naftulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Naftulin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naftulin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Naftulin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Naftulin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Naftulin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Naftulin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Arman Naftulin MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gene A. Naftulin practice?
- Dr. Gene Naftulin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Naftulin practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.