A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Pead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Pead is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Pead, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pead graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pead has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Gene Pead MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. W G. Pead practice?
- Dr. W Pead has 2 office locations.
Dr. W Pead practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Obstetricians & Gynecologists.