A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Peterson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Nels Peterson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gene N. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Gene Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Peterson practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.