A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Peterson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gene Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene N. Peterson practice?
Dr. Gene Peterson practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugene Peterson, Dr. Eugenio Peterson, Dr. Huey Peterson, Dr. Hugh Peterson