A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Pudberry is Excellent. Dr. Pudberry has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pudberry graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pudberry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- California Pacific Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pudberry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Pudberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene L. Pudberry practice?
Dr. Eugene Pudberry practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians and San Francisco Osteopaths.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugenio Pudberry, Dr. Gene Pudberry, Dr. Huey Pudberry, Dr. Hugh Pudberry