A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Pudberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Pudberry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pudberry graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pudberry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene L Pudberry DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gene L. Pudberry practice?
- Dr. Gene Pudberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Pudberry practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.