A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Ream:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Ream is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Ream, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ream graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ream has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Patrick Ream MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gene P. Ream practice?
- Dr. Gene Ream has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Ream practices Dermatology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX.
See Irving Dermatologists.