Learn more about Dr. Gene Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Rosenberg, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Rosenberg, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Bladder Disorders/Procedures, Bladder DisordersProcedures, and Focal Cryoablation.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene S. Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Gene Rosenberg practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Carlstadt, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.