A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Royer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Royer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Royer graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Royer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgton Hospital
- Rumford Hospital
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene M Royer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gene M. Royer practice?
- Dr. Gene Royer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Royer practices Family Medicine near Fryeburg, ME.
See Fryeburg Primary Care Doctors.