Dr. Gennady Rubinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gennady Rubinstein?

March 17th, 2016

I have been there several times have been satisfied at all the visits.

August 9th, 2013

saving my life

I work in the medical field and I have been going to Dr. Rubinstein now for a few years. The office waiting room gives a bad impression (very small) and front staff not impressed with. But I am not concerned about anything but how good the doctor is. and he has been good to me! I was there for a follow-up appt. for a basal cell ca and he did a quick check everywhere and said I needed a mole checked and it turn out to be melanoma. So I have to say Dr. "R" is saving my life. His fees are well with in the norm. Go to UCLA and see what you pay!!

May 24th, 2013

Terrible: Expensive and no results at all

I've been to him 4 or 5 times now for the same condition. He takes no more than 2 or 3 minutes to come up with a diagnosis and prescribe all kinds of pills and creams. No results at all. Next time he looks at it for 10 seconds and injects me with things. No improvement at all. At home, I was looking at it with a magnification mirror and I could see more about what was going on than he seemed to see -- he never once used any magnifying glass. In fact, HE NEVER EVEN TOUCHED MY SKIN, even though the problem each time started with a swelling under the skin. After about $1,500 and no improvement, in fact it was worse, he told me that I was "all in my head" and I was imagining it! I wish I could post a photo of the red, swollen sores on my face. When I asked him what in the world he meant by that, he said, "I've been very nice to you." WHAT?!?! Like a doctor is NOT supposed to be nice to his patients? STAY AWAY!

March 22nd, 2010

Great Dermatologist

After seeing Dr. Rubinstein and the PA, Eric, I have been acne free for the past year. My acne and acne scars were ruining my life and making me self conscious and frankly, an underachiever. I thank Dr. R and Eric for giving me a life and self esteem I didn't think I'd ever have. I started with antibiotics and some creams that were prescribed, but they had special discount cards to make it affordable. Then I was ready for some laser acne treatments which weren't fun, but very helpful to help my acne and the red acne scars. My pores got tighter, and all my red bumps are GONE GONE GONE. I've had several friends come here as well, with different problems from occasional pimples to my friend who has brown spots on her face. Everyone agrees that this is the place to go for skin care in Los Angeles. Hope this review helps you make a good decision about finding a dermatologist in Los Angeles, especially if you are new in LA like I was a couple of years ago. There are lots of product pushers out there, so be carefull.

May 19th, 2016