A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Salkind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Salkind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Salkind, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salkind graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salkind has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Zachary Salkind MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gene Z. Salkind practice?
- Dr. Gene Salkind has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Salkind practices Neurological Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Surgeons.