Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Had a lumbareectomy on Fri. March 21, 2015 show details Had a lumbareectomy on Fri. March 21, 2015
by Debbie Rosen on Mar 26th, 2015

I was I the most horrible pain In my entire life. I needed surgery on my lumbar spine. Dr. Salkind is one the most caring and compassionate doctor's I have seen. He fit me into his busy schedule as soon as possible to relieve me of this pain. His office staff are courteous, friendly and very kind. He definitely is one of the good guys who knows what he is doing. I trust home with my life. He is a class act and highly recommended. Not to bad to look at either.

kindness show details kindness
Sep 22nd, 2014

Dr. Salkind is a very kind doctor. He listens to you when you talk to him. When I had my surgery in December of 2013 he made me feel at ease. I was scared out of my mind for major back surgery. After recovery I had no pain at all.

Old patient-1996 show details Old patient-1996
Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr. Salkind performed back surgery on L5, S1 and immediately removed my long standing pain. I can't say enough about how well the whole procedure was handled...very professional while compassionate. Now, 16 years later, I'm 60 years old and race triathlons, play golf, etc. Nothing short of a miracle!!!

Sjam show details Sjam
Apr 17th, 2012

i had a great experience with Dr Salkind from diagnosis through surgery and my follow up care. he explained the procedure so that I was able to understand it and the results of the surgery were felt immediately.I found Dr Salkind a very caring person who would go the extra mile for his patients