Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gene Shaw
Dr. Gene Shaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshfield, WI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Shaw is affiliated with Ministry Saint Clare's Hospital of Weston , Weston, Wisconsin, Victory Medical Center and St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene Shaw has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Gene Shaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.