A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Shaw is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Shaw, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Shaw has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene R Shaw MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gene R. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Gene Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Shaw practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Hematology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Pathologists and Marshfield Hematologists.