A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Shaw is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Shaw, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Shaw has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene R Shaw MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gene R. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Gene Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Shaw practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Hematology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Pathologists and Marshfield Hematologists.