A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Spencer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Spencer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene David Spencer MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gene D. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Gene Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Spencer practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Pathologists.