A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Yong Sung MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gene Y. Sung practice?
- Dr. Gene Sung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gene Sung practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.