A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Swanson is Excellent. Dr. Swanson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Swanson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Waseca Area Med Ctr, Waseca, Mn
- Immanuel -St Josephs Hospital, Mankato, Mn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gene Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene E. Swanson practice?
Dr. Gene Swanson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Faribault, MN and Waseca, MN.
See Mankato Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugene Swanson, Dr. Eugenio Swanson, Dr. Huey Swanson, Dr. Hugh Swanson