A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Syn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Syn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Syn, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Syn graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Syn has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Lloyd Syn MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gene L. Syn practice?
- Dr. Gene Syn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gene Syn practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Laguna Hills Surgeons.