A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Trobaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trobaugh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trobaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Trobaugh, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trobaugh graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Trobaugh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Bryant Trobaugh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gene B. Trobaugh practice?
- Dr. Gene Trobaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Trobaugh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Enumclaw, WA.
See Enumclaw Internists and Enumclaw Cardiologists.