A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Trobaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Trobaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trobaugh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Trobaugh, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trobaugh graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Trobaugh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Bryant Trobaugh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gene B. Trobaugh practice?
- Dr. Gene Trobaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Trobaugh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Enumclaw, WA.
See Enumclaw Internists and Enumclaw Cardiologists.