A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Veley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Veley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Veley graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Veley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene A Veley MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Veley practice?
- Dr. Eugene Veley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Veley practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland Park, NJ.
See College Station Critical Care Practitioners and College Station Pulmonologists.