A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Voskuhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Voskuhl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voskuhl
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Voskuhl, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Voskuhl graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Voskuhl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Voskuhl MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gene Voskuhl practice?
- Dr. Gene Voskuhl has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Voskuhl practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.