A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Voskuhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Voskuhl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voskuhl
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Voskuhl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Voskuhl, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Voskuhl graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Voskuhl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Voskuhl MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gene Voskuhl practice?
- Dr. Gene Voskuhl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Voskuhl practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.