A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Warshafsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warshafsky
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Warshafsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Warshafsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Warshafsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Warshafsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Benjamin Warshafsky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gene B. Warshafsky practice?
- Dr. Gene Warshafsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Warshafsky practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.