A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Warshafsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Warshafsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Warshafsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Warshafsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Benjamin Warshafsky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gene B. Warshafsky practice?
- Dr. Gene Warshafsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Warshafsky practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.