A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Whang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Whang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Whang graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Whang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warren Hospital
- Easton Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Whang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gene Whang practice?
- Dr. Gene Whang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Whang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.