A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Winfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Winfield, Internist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Winfield, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Winfield graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Lukes Hospital A Campus of St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Manchin Winfield DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gene M. Winfield practice?
- Dr. Gene Winfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Winfield practices Internal Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Internists.