inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 29th, 2015
Side Effects
The missing component in most physicians is knowledge of side effects of medicines. I decided to do some investigating as to the side effect(s) of anesthesia. After speaking on the phone with 3 other professionals, I was quite taken aback that only one of them knew constipation could be a problem and moreover, the drug itself can take up to 10 days to be expelled from the tissue and organs in the body. I am also most fortunate to have a knowledgeable pharmacist and whenever I have questions, he usually has the right answer. My wish is that all Dr's start educating themselves to the effects these meds have on a personal level as opposed to what the pamphlet that comes with the bottle states. In my case, the meds were in a drip and I had little clue as to what was coursing through my veins. Other than this, Dr. Wu was prompt( I was a bit of an emergency) polite, quick with a smile and as far as I could tell, knew what he was doing.