A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Wyll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Wyll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Wyll, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyll graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wyll has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Erwin Wyll MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gene E. Wyll practice?
- Dr. Gene Wyll has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Wyll practices Ophthalmology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Ophthalmologists.