Ophthalmologist (eyes)

3.0

I felt he was arrogant , lacking in empathy, unable or unwilling to diagnose show details I felt he was arrogant , lacking in empathy, unable or unwilling to diagnose
Apr 18th, 2015

This is one of the most arrogant doctors I have ever had the misfortune to have seen. He appears to care nothing about his patients. Eye problems are often signals of other major heath issues but don't ask this dr. to make a diagnosis even with a clearly positive test result for fear it might cost the insurance company money. I felt I was treated disrespectfully and will be telling the referring doctor so they don't refer to him again.

Satisfied Patient show details Satisfied Patient
Jan 22nd, 2015

I have gone to Dr Wyll for more than 20 years. I appreciate his great practical advise, his expertise, personal service, and convenience. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Time to retire show details Time to retire
by Anne R. on Jan 10th, 2014

Dr. Wyll is the most arrogant doctor I have ever met. He barley makes eye contact and spends very little time or attention during a visit. I went to him for a huge eye allergy and he prescribed a very expensive eye medication. It didn't work and I went to a non eye specialist and got an Rx that worked. When I went back to Dr. Wyll for an eye exam I told him the Rx didn't work, he still encouraged me to use the medication he had given me. At that visit I got an eye exam, the quickest I had ever received. When I got the Rx filled I told the eye glass store salesperson I was concerned because of the speed of the test from Dr. Wyll, Sure enough when I received the glasses the Rx was wrong. I had to spend additional money to get another exam, this time getting a pair of glasses which corrected my vision. Sometime it is just time to retire. Dr. Wyll I'd like to think that at one time you didn't feel that your patients did not deserve your attention but that time is past. Time to retire. If wish no stars had been an option. Office staff was very nice.

Jun 18th, 2013

I had some qestions that were answered succinctly and professionally. He was patient and reassuring, as was his staff.

ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY show details ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY
Jun 21st, 2012

The doctor spent like 10 mins to for my office visit. I have never had a doctor in my life who spent this little time on his patient and love money so much. Good luck if you are his patients!!!!!!!!!!