Dr. Gene Yang MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 2nd, 2013
my first time
I am a senior and have a medical program for the first time in over 20 years, since I finally just qualified for medicare. This relatively young doctor did a complete evaluation on me; even though he seemed rushed and under pressure from having to deal with two emergencies down the hall. I explained my assorted injuries and ailments to him; he made 4 referrals to specialists. There was confusion downstairs at the lab where he sent me for the heart EKG. They wanted to just take my blood, He had instructed me no blood test without 12 hr. fast. Dr. Gene offered to do some minor dermatology surgery to ice off my pre-cancer (keratosis ?) lesions on my forehead. I told him will wait on the specialist referrals. He explained the risks of GI exam and asked me to make choices as to method, etc. Waiting for about 40 to 50 minutes to see a doctor was made a lot more tolerable when two nurses came out at different times to announce any patient waiting for this doctor or that doctor, please understand that doctor is behind schedule by 30 minutes to 45 minutes. That is a BIG help when you are sitting in a black hole just wondering when they will get to you, and how you can adjust your schedule the rest of the workday.