A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Yee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Yee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Yee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Woo Yee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gene W. Yee practice?
- Dr. Gene Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Yee practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.