A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Yu, DO, FAAPMR is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Yu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Yu DO and FAAPMR is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gene Yu practice?
- Dr. Gene Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gene Yu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plainwell, MI and Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Physiatrists.