Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Genekh Iofel
Dr. Genekh Iofel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Iofel is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Hollywood, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Olympia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Genekh Iofel has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Genekh Iofel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Asya Kupisk
Psychiatry, Neurology, Family Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi56
Dr. Tsilya Bass
Psychiatry, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0.02 mi43
Dr. Theressia Washington
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.35 mi9