A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genekh Iofel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iofel graduated from Novosibirsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Iofel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genekh Iofel MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Genekh Iofel practice?
- Dr. Genekh Iofel has 1 office location.
Dr. Genekh Iofel practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.