Dr. Gennell Strobel MD Patient Reviews

3.2

September 20th, 2016
Visit
The office staff in front lobby and checkout very courteous. The check in nurse was rude and the NP Brooke was unprofessional, in a hurry. Dr. Strobel is a very kind physician that I would return to just not her NP.

September 5th, 2015
Dr Strobel is one of the most compassionate women doctors I have ever known. If it were not for her I would not have gone through menopause as well as I did. I highly recommend her.

August 28th, 2015
Treated my teenage daughter ugly. Even telling her that she didn't need birth control at 16 but my daughter is anemic and had been bleeding through her clothes every cycle. My daughter is a virgin and needed it for period control but this lady and her horrid staff talked ugly to my daughter and I reported her to our pedi (who sent us to her) and she agreed that they were out of line.

May 8th, 2015
I have been going to Dr Strobel for the past four years & I stayed with her because I didn't want to start new with someone else. She gave me a pap smear when I was 18 where in most clinics they do not start that until you're 21, when the procedure was done she ruptured a cyst I had & said I was just "sore". She also scheduled me a bone density test, bone density test are preformed on women 65+... I then got my blood drawn & she diagnosed me with a lifelong disease where I had to take supplements my entire life & be on a strict diet. I got a second opinion & I do have a situation but my primary physician does not believe I have "hashimotos". She also prescribed my mother hormone replacements knowing she had a heart attack, long story short estrogen can cause blood clots & told my mother if she does not take the replacements she will not follow up with her.

March 19th, 2015
The nurse staff is unprofessional and rude. They do not help you or listen to anything you have to say. I have had so many issues with them. I love Dr. Fisher but the nurses and front desk make the experience awful.

January 7th, 2015
Snake Oil Saleslady
She seemed only interested in selling her products. Pushed product placement, hormone replacement pellets that are not FDA approved or covered by any insurance. Told me what my problem was and basically wouldn't consider anything insurance will cover. I went in with a medical concern and left furious. I was mad I was even referred to her. Complete waste of my time. Doctor's should NEVER push products onto their patients. Part of her practice is a spa, but I really thought she would be professional about the medical aspect.

December 28th, 2014
Not Recommended. Never return.
Staff and Dr herself use cell phones. Even during exams! Ultrasound device was in me and she pulls out her cell phone and checks it!!! Will NEVER Return Again!!! Left me in room with no direction. Waited 30 minutes until i got dressed to find someone. Turns out they were waiting on me! Other nurse got mad at me because i was having trouble describing my symptoms.

October 24th, 2014
Looking for new gyn
Been going to Dr Strobel for years, however after my latest 2 yearly appts I will not be going back. Overall not impressed with how her office has evolved. Didnt appreciate the long wait - scheduled for 8:30 didn't get seen for 45 min ( waiting In room naked ) the office staff is not professional - didn't get checked out promptly because they were discussing personal business. Lastly can't get a return call for lab results.

August 25th, 2014
Have been a patient since 1999
I have been going to Dr. Strobel since 1999. I love her. She always listens to my concerns and she trusts that I know my own body. She is always professional and caring and is quick to answer any questions I have. She is very knowledgeable and supportive. I had to go to another Dr. For the birth of my last child since she no longer does delivery (ob) and that was the worst bc the Dr in plano was nothing like her. He did not listen and basically told me he was the Dr and I shouldn't question him. Dr. STROBEL has never treated me that way so it came as a shock to have another Dr treat me like that. I could not wait to be back at her office with her and her staff! I would highly recommend Dr. STROBEL and her staff to anyone!!

October 9th, 2012
When I went I always felt like was not important and my questions were not important.

August 26th, 2012
Rude NP
The nurse who takes the vital signs was very unprofessional and came off as agressive toward me, not exactly the right atmosphere before a well woman exam. She was extremely sarcastic and could have cared less about my concerns. The doctor herself is good, but her staff is less than.

October 10th, 2011
Unprofessional
First she said my abnormal cell count was high, therefore I needed a colposcopy. When I showed up for the procedure she then informed me that she made a mistake and that my abnormal cell count was low. She then recommended that I have the painful procedure anyway. They then set up my next appointment a year from that date. After eight months they called and said I missed my six month appointment. THEN after receiving no bill from them I GET A LETTER FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY FOR 80 DOLLARS...AND A LETTER SAYING THEY WILL NO LONGER SERVE MY HEALTH CARE NEEDS. UNPROFESSIONAL