A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. General Hilliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilliard
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hilliard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. General Hilliard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilliard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hilliard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. General K Hilliard MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. General K. Hilliard practice?
- Dr. General Hilliard has 6 office locations.
Dr. General Hilliard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Livermore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Danville, CA.
See Livermore Cardiologists.