A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. General Hilliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. General Hilliard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilliard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hilliard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hilliard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. General K. Hilliard practice?
Dr. General Hilliard practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA.
See San Leandro Cardiologists.