Learn more about Dr. Generosa Grana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Generosa Grana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grana
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Grana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Generosa Grana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Generosa Grana MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Generosa Grana practice?
- Dr. Generosa Grana has 1 office location.
Dr. Generosa Grana practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Oncologists.