A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Generoso Masangkay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Generoso Masangkay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masangkay
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Masangkay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Generoso Masangkay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Masangkay graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Masangkay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Generoso Pedro Masangkay MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Generoso P. Masangkay practice?
- Dr. Generoso Masangkay has 1 office location.
Dr. Generoso Masangkay practices Psychiatry near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Psychiatrists.