A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Generoso Quimbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quimbo
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Quimbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quimbo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Quimbo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Generoso Pantaun Quimbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Generoso P. Quimbo practice?
- Dr. Generoso Quimbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Generoso Quimbo practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.