A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Generoso Quimbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quimbo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Quimbo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Generoso Pantaun Quimbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Generoso P. Quimbo practice?
- Dr. Generoso Quimbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Generoso Quimbo practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.