Dr. Generoso Sison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Generoso Sison?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2013

Very satisfied

Our regular family physician moved to the east coast leaving us high and dry. It is not easy finding a new physician these days, but we "lucked out" finding Dr. Sison. From the first day, Dr. Sison was very interested in our history, was very polite and attentive, and has always been very informative. He also has a very good sense of humor, but gets very serious when he performs his examination. We both feel very confident with his abilities, and have found it very easy to make an appointment with his office. I have no problem recommending him and his staff to anyone seeking a good family physician. I only rated the follow up category a 3, as any failure to follow up is more my fault than the doctor's. He has always been available for any follow up.

January 15th, 2011

Never going back again!

This was my first visit with Dr. Sison. I went in to see him about a possible thyroid problem, which is not at all uncommon after having a baby. He told me that he thinks I have a "worrying personality" and that I need a strong doctor who will not give into my fears. Basically, that it's all in my head. He ordered blood work to humor me. No way I'm ever going back there. A patient deserves a doctor who will take them seriously. I know my body better than anyone else does, so if I say something is wrong, something is almost definitely wrong! I'm LIVID at this man for demeaning me this way. I will never recommend him to anyone.

February 8th, 2017