A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geneva Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geneva Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geneva Hill, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Bon Secours St Francis Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geneva Louise Hill MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Geneva L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Geneva Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geneva Hill practices Rheumatology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Rheumatologists.