Dr. Geneva Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geneva Hill?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Geneva Hill?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2016

When I expressed concern about my hands and how they were becoming increasingly inflamed and sore, she retorted arrogantly, "No they are not! I should know; I'm the professional." When X-rays were taken, it indeed showed more swelling than the previous examination.

February 22nd, 2016

She is a mean and hateful person asked her for a support group for RA and she told me that all those people are, are whiny people doing nobody any good. She was not sympathetic to my pain the only good thing I have to say about her is her nurse was nice.

October 6th, 2015

Difficult to get through to the practce by phone

The real challenge with the practice is the difficult of getting through on the phone. Its virtually impossible to reach a real person, you have to leave a message and about half the time you get a return call. The nurses are better about returning calls, but if your message is about rescheduling an appointment, medical records, or other general questions you can forget it.

March 5th, 2014

RUN!!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Hill for months now and she has no clue what is wrong with me but decides to put me on heavy meds right off the back. She told me I had Lyme disease after being tested and referred me to a specialist for that. However, they turned down the referral saying I don't have Lyme disease and Dr. Hill says she's sorry, she read my test wrong!! All I can say is RUN

December 13th, 2013

English teacher

Dr. Hill is an amazing physician. She is pleasant, caring, kind, thoughtful but more importantly an excellent physician. I recommend her without any reservation!

October 28th, 2013

Retired administrative Asst.

Dr. Hill is very thorough. She is caring and has referred me to a vascular surgeon. She is interested in the "whole" person and not just your arthritis issues.

September 7th, 2013

Appalling

Appalling. My experience with Dr. Hill was like the preceding review ("terrible"), only worse, much worse: she completely misdiagnosed my case, telling me, without even taking the standard x-rays, that I had rheumatoid arthritis (I do not), prescribing heavy medication, one of the side effects of which is potential liver damage. Fortunately, put off by her professional manner (she did not seem to recall -- or perhaps even care -- what we had discussed on my preceding visit) and by the distance to her office I asked for a referral to another rheumatologist (thank heaven!) who correctly diagnosed my case: osteoarthritis. It would be useful for Dr. Hill to re-study the Hippocratic Oath, especially the part about "first, do no harm".

August 28th, 2013

TERRIBLE

Dr. Hill is terrible...she never remembered what was wrong with me or what she prescribed me. I have been seeing her for a year and every time I go see her, she 's clueless and doesnt seem interested. I think she just prescribes medicine to get me out of there and so she can get paid. PLEASE save your health and time by going to someone else!!

January 22nd, 2013

Great Rheumatologist

Great staff, very friendly, knowledgeable. Doctor really knows her stuff! I don't necessarily want to comply, but when I follow her advice, I can tell a difference! I would recommend her to family!

March 23rd, 2010

Dr. Geneva Hill is No. 1; also a 5 star

Dr. Geneva Hill is one of the best physicians that I have ever gone to.She got the proper diagnose and the proper protocal. This was after many visitis to other doctors. The distance is a disadvantage for me but she will always be the number oneRheumatologist for me.

November 10th, 2016