Rheumatologists

3 St Francis Dr
Suite 400
Greenville, SC 29601
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Unschedualed visit 8/1/2014  |  show details
by wofford quinn on Aug 1st, 2014

Dr.Hill saw me on a late Friday afternoon. I had NO appointment but, I had sever pain in my knee that had suddenly begun that morning and she stepped in and gave me a shot in my knee. My regular doctor was off that day. I had never met Ms Hill, I had no appointment, and It was time for the staff to be leaving but, she filled in for my regular doctor and helped me,someone that she didn't know. Great Job Ms Hill ! Thanks, Wofford Quinn

|  RUN!!!!  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Hill for months now and she has no clue what is wrong with me but decides to put me on heavy meds right off the back. She told me I had Lyme disease after being tested and referred me to a specialist for that. However, they turned down the referral saying I don't have Lyme disease and Dr. Hill says she's sorry, she read my test wrong!! All I can say is RUN

|  English teacher  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Hill is an amazing physician. She is pleasant, caring, kind, thoughtful but more importantly an excellent physician. I recommend her without any reservation!

|  Retired administrative Asst.  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2013

Dr. Hill is very thorough. She is caring and has referred me to a vascular surgeon. She is interested in the "whole" person and not just your arthritis issues.

|  Appalling  |  show details
by Ilse P. on Sep 7th, 2013

Appalling. My experience with Dr. Hill was like the preceding review ("terrible"), only worse, much worse: she completely misdiagnosed my case, telling me, without even taking the standard x-rays, that I had rheumatoid arthritis (I do not), prescribing heavy medication, one of the side effects of which is potential liver damage. Fortunately, put off by her professional manner (she did not seem to recall -- or perhaps even care -- what we had discussed on my preceding visit) and by the distance to her office I asked for a referral to another rheumatologist (thank heaven!) who correctly diagnosed my case: osteoarthritis. It would be useful for Dr. Hill to re-study the Hippocratic Oath, especially the part about "first, do no harm".

|  TERRIBLE  |  show details
by Unknown on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Hill is terrible...she never remembered what was wrong with me or what she prescribed me. I have been seeing her for a year and every time I go see her, she 's clueless and doesnt seem interested. I think she just prescribes medicine to get me out of there and so she can get paid. PLEASE save your health and time by going to someone else!!

|  Great Rheumatologist  |  show details
by Rae on Jan 22nd, 2013

Great staff, very friendly, knowledgeable. Doctor really knows her stuff! I don't necessarily want to comply, but when I follow her advice, I can tell a difference! I would recommend her to family!

|  Dr. Geneva Hill is No. 1; also a 5 star  |  show details
by Lynette Townsend on Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Geneva Hill is one of the best physicians that I have ever gone to.She got the proper diagnose and the proper protocal. This was after many visitis to other doctors. The distance is a disadvantage for me but she will always be the number oneRheumatologist for me.