A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geneva Tatem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tatem
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Tatem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geneva Tatem, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatem graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Tatem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geneva Beatrice Tatem MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geneva B. Tatem practice?
- Dr. Geneva Tatem has 1 office location.
Dr. Geneva Tatem practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Pulmonologists.