Learn more about Dr. Geneva Tatem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tatem
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tatem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geneva Tatem, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatem graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Tatem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geneva Beatrice Tatem MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geneva B. Tatem practice?
- Dr. Geneva Tatem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geneva Tatem practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Pulmonologists.