A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geneva Tatem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geneva Tatem is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tatem
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geneva Tatem, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatem graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Tatem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geneva Beatrice Tatem MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geneva B. Tatem practice?
- Dr. Geneva Tatem has 1 office location.
Dr. Geneva Tatem practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Pulmonologists.