A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve Alumit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve Alumit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve Alumit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alumit graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Alumit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alumit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 29 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans