A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve Sierminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve Sierminski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve Sierminski, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierminski graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Sierminski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genevieve A Sierminski MD is a female Nephrologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Genevieve A. Sierminski practice?
- Dr. Genevieve Sierminski has 1 office location.
Dr. Genevieve Sierminski practices Nephrology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Nephrologists.