A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve Crandall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve Crandall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve Crandall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandall graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Crandall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crandall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Genevieve Crandall practice?
Dr. Genevieve Crandall practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.