Dr. Genevieve John Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Genevieve John?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Genevieve John?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017

Dr. John saw me after being referred by my General physician for a bad bacterium that needed to be treated right away. She practiced the wrong type of urine test that showed nothing abnormal and sent me home. My symptoms kept getting worse and the next day I called this doctor and she sent me to a lab instead of her office for faster urine test results. Next day I had to fly to another state and she prescribed a very strong medication without making sure it was the right one for me and got me 100 times worse. I immediately stopped taking it. I ended in a ER in another state where they confirmed I had the bacteria. This could’ve been treated on time and wasn’t for the negligence of this doctor. I am still suffering and being treated. Not fair that my treatment got delayed for this physician.

October 23rd, 2013

Rude staff!! Disorganized, worst experience ever in a doctor's office! Had an appointment set up and when I arrived I was told I did not have an appointment. I asked to speak to the doctor who I could see from the glass door was not busy, but was told she was unavailable.

July 20th, 2017