Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Botox injection for .. show details Botox injection for ..
by Carol T .S on Jul 18th, 2016

Botox injection for migraines.Wonderful person. Always a good experience with good results.

My appointment with .. show details My appointment with ..
by J.B on Jul 12th, 2016

My appointment with Dr. Jones was very thorough. I had come in with a list of issues that I have been experiencing over the past months. She did an exam and we discussed her findings and recommendations. I have always received wonderful medical attention from Dr. Jones. She listens, ask questions and follows up. I have always felt that Dr. Jones has gone far beyond expectations. I highly recommend her.

I was on the schedul.. show details I was on the schedul..
by J.H on May 24th, 2016

I was on the schedule for follow-up of migraines, which were doing better. The medication added at last visit hadn't helped, but after starting a strict 'migraine diet' my husband found in a book, they have been much better. However, the morning before my appointment, I had sudden onset of excruciating back pain (history of herniated disk and surgery before - feels like another one). I needed to see Dr. Jones about the migraines and some visual problems (probably related to the migraines), and didn't want to cancel my appointment. Really, I was assuming that I'd just go see my primary care doctor in a couple of days if it wasn't improving - I didn't expect Dr. Jones to manage the back issue when I wasn't on the schedule for anything even remotely related to that. But she and Kelly were very empathetic. Dr. Jones addressed it quickly, compassionately, and thoroughly. She prescribed a medication that helped a bit, and ordered an MRI. When Kelly brought me my after-visit summary, she kindly suggested that I check with the radiology office just down the hall because she has sometimes seen patients able to get same day appointments there. So, I went, and sure enough, they were able to do my MRI just about half an hour later. I don't know the results of it yet (it was only yesterday afternoon), and so we don't really have a definitive treatment plan because we don't have the necessary info from the MRI yet. (That's why I marked

I have peripheral ne.. show details I have peripheral ne..
by R.S on May 6th, 2016

I have peripheral neuropathy and had questions about this. Dr. Jones gave me lots of information about this. She is very knowledgeable and she helped me to understand that diabetes is the cause of my pain. I still am trying to understand this better and have accepted this. Keeping my sugars down is what I am doing, but still have problems. She gave me some options to try and asked that I call her back in 6 weeks. My experience with her was excellent. I was searching for and hoping for another answer for my pain but now I am working on accepting the answer. I would recommend Dr. Jones to anyone needing her services. She is so friendly, easy to talk to and listens to you.

Dr. Jones listened t.. show details Dr. Jones listened t..
by L.P on Apr 22nd, 2016

Dr. Jones listened to my concerns and was very nice. She treated my mom and I respectfully and was patient. She also explained to me the differences in medications and how migraines occur. I am looking forward to working with her.

I felt very relaxed .. show details I felt very relaxed ..
by L.G on Apr 12th, 2016

I felt very relaxed during the appointment. Dr. Jones was very thorough and informative. She went through my Mri X-ray with me and I appreciate how she took the time to explain things. Thank you so much Dr. Jones

I went to Dr. Jones .. show details I went to Dr. Jones ..
by Linton, Sylvia J . on Mar 15th, 2016

I went to Dr. Jones as a referral from my primary care physician because a CT scan of my head showed fluid filled lesions in my brain that needed further evaluation. My symptoms were severe headaches, right sided watering eye and dripping nose during the headaches, nausea, and blurred vision (during an episode.) I was also concerned about short term memory loss. Dr. Jones listened to my concerns, did some tests with pin pricks, asked a lot of questions, and ordered an MRI (appt. in 2 weeks) and blood work. She said it could be a stroke or the result of a traumatic brain injury. We'll know more after the MRI. I have a follow-up appt. scheduled.

We enjoy working wit.. show details We enjoy working wit..
by D.. on Mar 3rd, 2016

We enjoy working with Dr. Jones. The only problem is financial. The Brand name drugs are too expensive for our budget being over $400 per month. The generics are probably less effective since they are a lower dosage.

Dr. Jones is excelle.. show details Dr. Jones is excelle..
by .W on Feb 3rd, 2016

Dr. Jones is excellent. She is very friendly, knowledgeable in the field, helpful, and understanding. She really listens to your issues and makes sure to address all of them. She doesn't make you feel like just a number, she actually spends the time with you and makes you feel like you have answers when you leave the appointment. I had the pleasure of having her as a doctor when I had my first child and as a result developed neuropathy to my femoral nerve. Herself and good physical therapy with a therapist were able to get my nerve(s) back to working and me back to walking. She is amazing.

Understanding Professional show details Understanding Professional
by Lobdell Timothy S on Jan 4th, 2016

The treatment was a F/U Appt. Medications were discussed and no changes were made. Neurologic Eval was made with no complications. F/U Appt. was scheduled. Dr. Jones is a very understanding professional Specialist in her field. I am confident in her judgement and she always reminds me to call if situations change. Kelly is always very helpful and will often answer any questions with confidence if asked of her.

Very Nice and Understanding show details Very Nice and Understanding
by Mccarthy Tara on Dec 3rd, 2015

Just went to talk about other treatment options. Other than being a little behind the schedule time my appointment was fantastic. Dr. Jones is always very kind and understanding of me as a patient. Very nice !

Very Thorough show details Very Thorough
by Herrle Jeanne on Aug 21st, 2015

Dr. Jones was very thorough and explained everything in detail. I never felt as though she was in a hurry. She demonstrated a kind and caring personality.

Exceptional Care show details Exceptional Care
by R. on Jul 8th, 2015

Dr. Genevieve M Jones was exceptional in her treatment, manor, and professionalism and in making me feel like I was not a number but truly a patient with 100% of her attention directed at me and my care. I will recommend her to any and all friends and relatives that could utilize her specialty. I shall return as needed! We need more just like her.

Great show details Great
May 13th, 2015

I really like that dr. Jones takes the time to understand what is going on. I do not feel rushed at all. I also like how easy it is to get a hold of her nurse with any questions or concerns I have.

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
by Deleeuwmichele on May 5th, 2015

I am very satisfied with my appt with Dr. Jones. We came up with a plan to treat my migraines together. She listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions.

Courteous show details Courteous
Apr 14th, 2015

Dr. Genevieve Jones is very courteous and speaks with you not at you. I went in concerned about two instances that I experienced in the past month. I had a stress test and pulmonary test both one right after the other and ended up in the ER before I ever left the pulmonary unit. I also had a situation in my home about three weeks later at like 2:30 am.in my own home. Dr. Jones explained that the first issue was not a seizure and that the second incident in my home probably was since I remembered absolutely nothing about that one. She discussed medications with me and felt I should have an EEG done to see what is actually going on brain wise. I felt totally confident with our decision to have the EEG done. The staff that checked me in was the same staff who scheduled my test for me was and they were very efficient and courteous. Kelly is always a big help when a question needs answered whether it be from myself through a phone call or by the ladies at the front desk. I have been seeing Dr. G Jones for years now and am very thankful a friend recommended her to me.

Professional show details Professional
Apr 8th, 2015

Dr. Jones was very professional and kind even though I get nervous my first visit with any doctor. It is bad enough having benign tremors, I wouldn't want something else. I don't know if you can do a test on my foot, I feel like I have nerve damage from running on it after surgery.

Understanding show details Understanding
Apr 2nd, 2015

The facility is always clean and updated regularly. The staff was so welcoming and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Jones had a plan of action to get my treatment back on track and was understanding of my needs and concerns.

Great Specialist! show details Great Specialist!
by Shelly S. on Jul 31st, 2014

I am still chasing what is exactly wrong, but I'm relatively sure that Dr. Jones is on the right track. After dealing with medication for a seizure disorder, which was diagnosed by another neurologist over 20 years ago, Dr. Jones did a few EEG tests, and her preliminary diagnosis has nothing to do with seizures! She diagnosed narcolepsy, and ordered a full sleep study. All of the reading and education that I have been doing on narcolepsy, and everything fits exactly with my symptoms! I don't want to have narcolepsy, but she is correct, it will be nice to have answers as to what is happening to me, and get the proper treatment, as opposed to taking medication that I don't need for an incorrect diagnosis years and years ago. I would refer anyone who needs a neurologist to Dr. Jones.

by Amanda D. on Mar 27th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Jones after suffering from severe headaches for about 3 months and seeing a different neurologist and several doctors. Starting out she seemed great. She got the tests I needed right away and came up with a diagnosis...the wrong diagnosis. I continued to suffer from extreme migraines and went to the ER numerous times. I finally ended up being hospitalized. Dr. Jones was contacted but instead the Dr. on call came to see me and prescribe medication. She had them give me strong pain medication because I had been suffering for so long. Once Dr. Jones was back she immediately took me off that pain medication and gave me nothing. She then stated that she thought my illness was all in my head. After being in the hospital a week I asked to be released. Dr. Jones had me see a psychiatrist before I left. He thought I was fine, just upset with having to deal with pain so long. I then went to a headache specialist, Dr. Purath, who listened to me and immediately diagnosed me with meningitis just by listening to my story. After a round of medication I'm feeling great! It was so upsetting going through this situation and being told that it was in my head because she could not find a cause was distressing and still bothers me today that she thought I was a medication seeker.

Jan Patterson show details Jan Patterson
by Jan Patterson on Jun 11th, 2010

Dr. Jones is the best doctor that I have ever seen. I love her!

Dr Jones show details Dr Jones
by Stever on Mar 29th, 2010

Dr Jones is a fantastic Dr who makes you feel comfortable. She help's me out with my back pain. Plus, She's a stone cold fox.