Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Great Specialist! show details Great Specialist!
by Shelly S. on Jul 31st, 2014

I am still chasing what is exactly wrong, but I'm relatively sure that Dr. Jones is on the right track. After dealing with medication for a seizure disorder, which was diagnosed by another neurologist over 20 years ago, Dr. Jones did a few EEG tests, and her preliminary diagnosis has nothing to do with seizures! She diagnosed narcolepsy, and ordered a full sleep study. All of the reading and education that I have been doing on narcolepsy, and everything fits exactly with my symptoms! I don't want to have narcolepsy, but she is correct, it will be nice to have answers as to what is happening to me, and get the proper treatment, as opposed to taking medication that I don't need for an incorrect diagnosis years and years ago. I would refer anyone who needs a neurologist to Dr. Jones.

by Amanda D. on Mar 27th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Jones after suffering from severe headaches for about 3 months and seeing a different neurologist and several doctors. Starting out she seemed great. She got the tests I needed right away and came up with a diagnosis...the wrong diagnosis. I continued to suffer from extreme migraines and went to the ER numerous times. I finally ended up being hospitalized. Dr. Jones was contacted but instead the Dr. on call came to see me and prescribe medication. She had them give me strong pain medication because I had been suffering for so long. Once Dr. Jones was back she immediately took me off that pain medication and gave me nothing. She then stated that she thought my illness was all in my head. After being in the hospital a week I asked to be released. Dr. Jones had me see a psychiatrist before I left. He thought I was fine, just upset with having to deal with pain so long. I then went to a headache specialist, Dr. Purath, who listened to me and immediately diagnosed me with meningitis just by listening to my story. After a round of medication I'm feeling great! It was so upsetting going through this situation and being told that it was in my head because she could not find a cause was distressing and still bothers me today that she thought I was a medication seeker.

Jan Patterson show details Jan Patterson
by Jan Patterson on Jun 11th, 2010

Dr. Jones is the best doctor that I have ever seen. I love her!

Dr Jones show details Dr Jones
by Stever on Mar 29th, 2010

Dr Jones is a fantastic Dr who makes you feel comfortable. She help's me out with my back pain. Plus, She's a stone cold fox.

Jan 29th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Very thoughtful and thorough: Great bedside manner. Was unable to pinpoint what is causing my symptoms but ran many tests and has since directed me to a specialist.Another plus, she's probably the best looking doctor I've had!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com