Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Very Thorough show details Very Thorough
by Herrle Jeanne on Aug 21st, 2015

Dr. Jones was very thorough and explained everything in detail. I never felt as though she was in a hurry. She demonstrated a kind and caring personality.

Exceptional Care show details Exceptional Care
by R. on Jul 8th, 2015

Dr. Genevieve M Jones was exceptional in her treatment, manor, and professionalism and in making me feel like I was not a number but truly a patient with 100% of her attention directed at me and my care. I will recommend her to any and all friends and relatives that could utilize her specialty. I shall return as needed! We need more just like her.

Great show details Great
May 13th, 2015

I really like that dr. Jones takes the time to understand what is going on. I do not feel rushed at all. I also like how easy it is to get a hold of her nurse with any questions or concerns I have.

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
by Deleeuwmichele on May 5th, 2015

I am very satisfied with my appt with Dr. Jones. We came up with a plan to treat my migraines together. She listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions.

Courteous show details Courteous
Apr 14th, 2015

Dr. Genevieve Jones is very courteous and speaks with you not at you. I went in concerned about two instances that I experienced in the past month. I had a stress test and pulmonary test both one right after the other and ended up in the ER before I ever left the pulmonary unit. I also had a situation in my home about three weeks later at like 2:30 am.in my own home. Dr. Jones explained that the first issue was not a seizure and that the second incident in my home probably was since I remembered absolutely nothing about that one. She discussed medications with me and felt I should have an EEG done to see what is actually going on brain wise. I felt totally confident with our decision to have the EEG done. The staff that checked me in was the same staff who scheduled my test for me was and they were very efficient and courteous. Kelly is always a big help when a question needs answered whether it be from myself through a phone call or by the ladies at the front desk. I have been seeing Dr. G Jones for years now and am very thankful a friend recommended her to me.

Professional show details Professional
Apr 8th, 2015

Dr. Jones was very professional and kind even though I get nervous my first visit with any doctor. It is bad enough having benign tremors, I wouldn't want something else. I don't know if you can do a test on my foot, I feel like I have nerve damage from running on it after surgery.

Understanding show details Understanding
Apr 2nd, 2015

The facility is always clean and updated regularly. The staff was so welcoming and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Jones had a plan of action to get my treatment back on track and was understanding of my needs and concerns.

Great Specialist! show details Great Specialist!
by Shelly S. on Jul 31st, 2014

I am still chasing what is exactly wrong, but I'm relatively sure that Dr. Jones is on the right track. After dealing with medication for a seizure disorder, which was diagnosed by another neurologist over 20 years ago, Dr. Jones did a few EEG tests, and her preliminary diagnosis has nothing to do with seizures! She diagnosed narcolepsy, and ordered a full sleep study. All of the reading and education that I have been doing on narcolepsy, and everything fits exactly with my symptoms! I don't want to have narcolepsy, but she is correct, it will be nice to have answers as to what is happening to me, and get the proper treatment, as opposed to taking medication that I don't need for an incorrect diagnosis years and years ago. I would refer anyone who needs a neurologist to Dr. Jones.

by Amanda D. on Mar 27th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Jones after suffering from severe headaches for about 3 months and seeing a different neurologist and several doctors. Starting out she seemed great. She got the tests I needed right away and came up with a diagnosis...the wrong diagnosis. I continued to suffer from extreme migraines and went to the ER numerous times. I finally ended up being hospitalized. Dr. Jones was contacted but instead the Dr. on call came to see me and prescribe medication. She had them give me strong pain medication because I had been suffering for so long. Once Dr. Jones was back she immediately took me off that pain medication and gave me nothing. She then stated that she thought my illness was all in my head. After being in the hospital a week I asked to be released. Dr. Jones had me see a psychiatrist before I left. He thought I was fine, just upset with having to deal with pain so long. I then went to a headache specialist, Dr. Purath, who listened to me and immediately diagnosed me with meningitis just by listening to my story. After a round of medication I'm feeling great! It was so upsetting going through this situation and being told that it was in my head because she could not find a cause was distressing and still bothers me today that she thought I was a medication seeker.

Jan Patterson show details Jan Patterson
by Jan Patterson on Jun 11th, 2010

Dr. Jones is the best doctor that I have ever seen. I love her!

Dr Jones show details Dr Jones
by Stever on Mar 29th, 2010

Dr Jones is a fantastic Dr who makes you feel comfortable. She help's me out with my back pain. Plus, She's a stone cold fox.

Jan 29th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Very thoughtful and thorough: Great bedside manner. Was unable to pinpoint what is causing my symptoms but ran many tests and has since directed me to a specialist.Another plus, she's probably the best looking doctor I've had!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com