A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve MacDonald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve MacDonald, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. MacDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genevieve Alice MacDonald MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Genevieve A. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Genevieve MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Genevieve MacDonald practices Plastic Surgery near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Surgeons.