A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve MacDonald is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve MacDonald, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. MacDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genevieve A MacDonald MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Genevieve A. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Genevieve MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Genevieve MacDonald practices Plastic Surgery near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Surgeons.