A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve Minick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve Minick is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Minick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve Minick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Minick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Minick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genevieve Marie Minick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Genevieve M. Minick practice?
- Dr. Genevieve Minick has 1 office location.
Dr. Genevieve Minick practices Family Medicine near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.