A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve Minick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve Minick is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minick
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve Minick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Minick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Minick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genevieve Marie Minick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Genevieve M. Minick practice?
- Dr. Genevieve Minick has 1 office location.
Dr. Genevieve Minick practices Family Medicine near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.