A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve Moya-Viamonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve Moya-Viamonte is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moya-Viamonte
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Moya-Viamonte Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Moya-Viamonte graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Moya-Viamonte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genevieve Moya-Viamonte MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Genevieve Moya-Viamonte practice?
- Dr. Genevieve Moya-Viamonte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Genevieve Moya-Viamonte practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.