A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve Parsons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve Parsons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Parsons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genevieve Noone Parsons MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Genevieve N. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Genevieve Parsons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Genevieve Parsons practices Pediatrics near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See La Jolla Pediatricians.