Family Practitioner
Park Clinic River Drive
1001 River Dr
Livingston, MT 59047
406-222-0800
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 17th, 2014

Worst experience I have ever had with a medical "professional" (and I use that term loosely when speaking of her). I have been in the medical and emergency services field myself for over 10 years. I was with in the emergency room with a loved one and she was the doctor on call. My loved one was in excruciating pain due to an ongoing health problem. Dr. Reid came in the room, stared at him for several minutes, told him he needed to "loosen up" and told him to get on the table but didn't offer any assistance even though he could barely walk. She left and a few minutes later the nurse came in with a medication to administer. Neither the nurse or the doctor came back to ask if the medication helped or to make sure my loved one didn't have an adverse reaction to the medication. The nurse came back in the room, set the discharge orders on the table, had my loved one sign a paper and said we could leave. We were not given any instructions from the doctor and the nurse didn't go over the discharge paperwork at all. The nurse walked out without offering any assistance in getting my loved out off of the table and to the car. At this point I had to get my own wheelchair and take him out to the car myself with no further help from the staff. We obtained the ER report today and the majority of the report is false. The relationship listed between myself and the patient was incorrect, the information provided by us to her was incorrect and she stated that the patient was an obvious drug seeker, although at no point during the exam did my loved one or myself ask for any medication. Her biased, judgmental opinion and the way we were treated made my opinion of the local healthcare system very poor. At no point did she seem sympathetic and had the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. I know in the future, I will seek healthcare in other facilities to ensure I have no further contact with Dr. Reid.

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

Knowledgeable, caring, professional. Excellent diagnostician.