Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 13th, 2015

In 2001 Dr. Reid delivered my son, by c-section. After 3 days of being in labor in the hospital and only dilating to 4, she finally said that I would need to have a c-section. Her husband was also employed at the same clinic, and she asked if he could assist in the procedure. I said yes. She also asked if a few medical students could be in the room to observe. This was my first child and I was exhausted. I had been given so many medications because of being induced for 3 days and it seemed like it was taking forever for them to take me to the surgery room and I would have said yes to anything to get them to hurry it up, so I said that was fine. Dr. Reid asked me to sign a paper giving permission for the med students to be in the room. I signed it and shortly after I was finally being wheeled into the surgery room. My husband was in the room with me. They put up a 'sheet' that blocked my husband and I from seeing my stomach during the procedure. They told my husband that he could stand up and look over the cover to watch them pull my son from my belly, which he did, then sat back down. After my son was cleaned up and while they were still work in on me, my husband stood up again and looked over the sheet. Dr. Reid yelled at him to sit back down. The next day when I was finally awake, my husband informed me that when he stood up and looked over the sheet, he saw that one of the med students was in fact stitching me up. Now, I don't know if the paper I signed was giving permission for that to be allowed or if it was only for allowing the students to be present, but in the state that I was in, I was not in any way able to read the fine print and Dr. Reid told me that the paper was to allow the students to observe. She didn't say anything about one of them assisting. I am very glad that shortly after my son was born, she moved away. I would never recommend her to anyone. And yes, that was over 14 years ago, but still, it happened and it was wrong. That med student should never have been allowed to touch me. I didn't agree to that.

Apr 17th, 2014

Worst experience I have ever had with a medical "professional" (and I use that term loosely when speaking of her). I have been in the medical and emergency services field myself for over 10 years. I was with in the emergency room with a loved one and she was the doctor on call. My loved one was in excruciating pain due to an ongoing health problem. Dr. Reid came in the room, stared at him for several minutes, told him he needed to "loosen up" and told him to get on the table but didn't offer any assistance even though he could barely walk. She left and a few minutes later the nurse came in with a medication to administer. Neither the nurse or the doctor came back to ask if the medication helped or to make sure my loved one didn't have an adverse reaction to the medication. The nurse came back in the room, set the discharge orders on the table, had my loved one sign a paper and said we could leave. We were not given any instructions from the doctor and the nurse didn't go over the discharge paperwork at all. The nurse walked out without offering any assistance in getting my loved out off of the table and to the car. At this point I had to get my own wheelchair and take him out to the car myself with no further help from the staff. We obtained the ER report today and the majority of the report is false. The relationship listed between myself and the patient was incorrect, the information provided by us to her was incorrect and she stated that the patient was an obvious drug seeker, although at no point during the exam did my loved one or myself ask for any medication. Her biased, judgmental opinion and the way we were treated made my opinion of the local healthcare system very poor. At no point did she seem sympathetic and had the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. I know in the future, I will seek healthcare in other facilities to ensure I have no further contact with Dr. Reid.

Nov 24th, 2010

Knowledgeable, caring, professional. Excellent diagnostician.