Dr. Genevieve Sicuranza MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2014
heartless doctor
I met Dr. Sicuranza 10 years ago at the ER of Winthrop hospital. My water broke at 17 weeks and my doctor was on vacation at the time so they sent the high risk specialist to see me. From the moment I met her she was cold and barely spoke to me. She had med students with her and conducted her visit like a lesson speaking about me as if I were not there. I will never forget her hurtful words when she told her students that I was too early to deliver and that my body would "pass the product of conception". That's what she referred to my son as. As you can imagine I did not react well and asked that she not come back. Four weeks later I had yet to deliver and was still in the hospital. She again was sent in to check in on me and she was just as cold as our first encounter. She proceeded to explain to me that my refusing to induce labor was just postponing the inevitable and that my baby was not going to survive because he could not breath without amniotic fluid. Needless to say I lost it and insisted that she is never to work on my case again because all she does is upset me. There was never an apology from her at all. I don't understand how a woman and a doctor could be so cruel and heartless. I was losing my son and she never showed any compassion or concern for that matter. A person like this should not be working with pregnant women nonetheless a high risk woman.

July 24th, 2013
This doctor did not explain anything. One of my babies had IUGR but I knew it by searching online on my own after I delivered them by getting induced. The Dr. just said one of my twins was small. The Dr. did not even run any tests on the cause of IUGR and decided to induce me instead of trying to keep babies in my belly. One of my babies developed a serious illness after she was born. I wish I have known the risks of preterm delivery so that my baby might have been able to avoid the illness. I do not recommend her to any pregnant women.

September 6th, 2012
Dr Sicuranza
This Dr delivered all of my children The most awesome caring Dr. Now, my daughter who she delivered 18 years ago will be traveling 50 miles to visit with Dr Sicuranza. This woman cared for me through very high risk pregnancies and brought my children into the world healthy.

February 23rd, 2012
Amniocentesis: the less scary way :)
We were referred to Dr. Sicuranza for amniocentesis, and were nervous going in as we had been trying for several years to get pregnant. She made it seem easy and her bed-side manner was outstanding...so warm and friendly, confident, and experienced that it eased our minds immediately during what could have been a very stressful/scaryl test! Thanks Dr. Sicuranza :) We would recommend her in a heartbeat!

May 11th, 2016