A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genevieve Carroll Stewart MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Genevieve C. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Genevieve Stewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Genevieve Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Pediatricians.